Tuesday, December 7, 2010 - 14:31 in Health & Medicine
A physician may have implanted hundreds of unnecessary cardiac stents in patients while charging a small fortune to U.S. taxpayers and private insurers.
- Non-cardiac surgery too soon after stenting raises risk of heart problemsTue, 4 May 2010, 17:37:50 EDT
- Study reveals embolic neuroprotection system reduces risk of cardiac eventsThu, 16 Oct 2008, 16:22:24 EDT
- More patients with drug-coated cardiac stents survive, avoid costly follow-up proceduresThu, 22 May 2008, 12:49:46 EDT
- Cardiac rehabilitation helps survival time in heart patients receiving stent therapyMon, 15 Mar 2010, 13:17:35 EDT
- Cardiac stent patients with diabetes may benefit from drug that counteracts the effects of leptinThu, 18 Dec 2008, 4:57:20 EST