Thursday, September 23, 2010 - 06:42 in Health & Medicine
For some women who've had breast cancer, life after treatment can be just as challenging as life was during treatment.
- Breast cancer survivors benefit from practicing Mindfulness-based Stress ReductionThu, 29 Dec 2011, 21:32:08 EST
- Breast cancer survivors have high quality of life up to 15 years after lumpectomy/radiationSun, 21 Sep 2008, 13:17:25 EDT
- Breast asymmetry after cancer treatment affects quality of life, U-M study findsTue, 8 Jul 2008, 18:21:54 EDT
- Treatment delays result in poor outcomes for men with breast cancerSun, 6 Jul 2008, 6:08:14 EDT
- Radiation at time of lumpectomy may offer faster, more precise treatment for breast cancer patientsTue, 12 Apr 2011, 13:34:17 EDT