Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 17:07 in Mathematics & Economics
A new supercomputer that "sees" the world very much like humans do could allow cars to drive themselves someday.
- New supercomputer 'sees' well enough to drive a car somedayWed, 15 Sep 2010, 17:08:28 EDT
- UF leads world in reconfigurable supercomputingTue, 15 Feb 2011, 13:33:06 EST
- New research provides effective battle planning for supercomputer warThu, 11 Nov 2010, 12:35:30 EST
- Engineering researchers: Supercomputer fastest of its type in worldThu, 23 Jul 2009, 15:16:06 EDT
- 'Data motion metric' needed for supercomputer rankings, says SDSC's SnavelyWed, 10 Aug 2011, 21:37:57 EDT