Sunday, February 21, 2010 - 10:07 in Health & Medicine
The quick way contestants on the Biggest Loser show lose weight is unhealthy, say experts.
- The biggest loser: Maternal obesity puts a load on her offspring that lasts a lifetimeTue, 9 Feb 2010, 17:57:21 EST
- Win some, lose some: U-M expert provides reapportionment projectionsWed, 10 Nov 2010, 18:04:07 EST
- Naming evolution's winners and losersWed, 29 Jul 2009, 9:51:45 EDT
- Unnecessary regulation harming clinical research in the UK, say expertsFri, 17 Oct 2008, 8:58:08 EDT
- Female fish -- and humans? -- lose interest when their male loses a slugfestWed, 24 Nov 2010, 10:34:28 EST