Thursday, January 21, 2010 - 05:56 in Biology & Nature
Artificial muscles may help restore the ability of thousands of patients with facial paralysis.
- Artificial muscles restore ability to blink, save eyesightMon, 18 Jan 2010, 4:35:31 EST
- Brain-activated muscle stimulation restores monkeys' hand movement after paralysisThu, 19 Apr 2012, 10:38:33 EDT
- Scientists restore movement to paralyzed limbs through artificial brain-muscle connectionsWed, 15 Oct 2008, 14:00:59 EDT
- Surgical procedure appears to enhance smiles in children with facial paralysisMon, 16 May 2011, 21:33:55 EDT
- Wax-filled nanotech yarn behaves like powerful, super-strong muscleThu, 15 Nov 2012, 21:05:57 EST