Thursday, November 12, 2009 - 11:42 in Health & Medicine
A stem-cell procedure could allow women to regrow breasts after a mastectomy.
- Studies identify complications in women undergoing mastectomy and immediate breast reconstructionMon, 20 Sep 2010, 17:36:44 EDT
- Study suggests mastectomy not being overused for breast cancer treatmentTue, 13 Oct 2009, 11:42:30 EDT
- Estrogen-lowering drugs minimize surgery in breast cancer patientsThu, 20 May 2010, 18:40:46 EDT
- Breast cancer patients prefer silicone over saline implants after mastectomyMon, 8 Nov 2010, 3:22:19 EST
- UB study explores how women make decisions about breast cancer surgeryMon, 26 Oct 2009, 16:18:59 EDT