Tuesday, September 29, 2009 - 10:42 in Paleontology & Archaeology
The T. rex named Sue might have been killed by a disease that afflicts birds even today.
- Scientists hope to end sleeping sickness by making parasite that causes it self-destructFri, 15 Jan 2010, 11:11:52 EST
- Researchers unlock how key drug kills tropical parasitesWed, 10 Nov 2010, 10:36:01 EST
- Scientists show that HIV drugs can also target tropical parasites Mon, 2 May 2011, 14:51:43 EDT
- To kill off parasites, an insect self-medicates with alcoholFri, 17 Feb 2012, 16:37:33 EST
- UMass Amherst researchers unravel secrets of parasites' replicationTue, 10 Jul 2012, 15:04:19 EDT