Thursday, July 9, 2009 - 10:16 in Physics & Chemistry
Artificial muscles driving the robots or prosthetic limbs of the future might be powered by the kind of alcohol that can make people blind.
- Wax-filled nanotech yarn behaves like powerful, super-strong muscleThu, 15 Nov 2012, 21:05:57 EST
- New artificial skin could make prosthetic limbs and robots more sensitiveMon, 13 Sep 2010, 13:56:54 EDT
- New study helps explain the surprising behavior of tiny 'artificial muscles'Wed, 28 Apr 2010, 12:36:19 EDT
- Grouping muscles to make controlling limbs easierMon, 20 Apr 2009, 17:09:06 EDT
- Scientists restore movement to paralyzed limbs through artificial brain-muscle connectionsWed, 15 Oct 2008, 14:00:59 EDT