Wednesday, February 25, 2009 - 09:07 in Psychology & Sociology
Four Saharan cheetahs have been photographed in Algeria as part of the first camera-trap survey of the central Sahara.
- How the cheetah got its stripes: A genetic tale by Stanford researchersThu, 20 Sep 2012, 15:06:00 EDT
- Significant litter of cheetah cubs born at Smithsonian Conservation Biology InstituteSat, 11 Jun 2011, 10:31:18 EDT
- 'They talk about diversity...' -- the need for conservation of Asiatic cheetahsMon, 17 Jan 2011, 12:34:07 EST
- Candid cameras give a chance to see wildlife as a scientist doesFri, 25 Feb 2011, 12:35:07 EST
- Leopard in dramatic photo traced to 2004 camera trapThu, 19 Jul 2012, 13:06:56 EDT