Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 19:28 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Now the first clear example of such a perfect storm of diseases has been discovered by an international team of scientists.
- Extreme weather events can unleash a 'perfect storm' of infectious diseases, research study saysTue, 24 Jun 2008, 20:28:25 EDT
- Supply chain professor: 'Oil spill, flooding create perfect storm' for commerce, shippingWed, 5 May 2010, 14:25:23 EDT
- The perfect liquid -- now even more perfectTue, 17 Jan 2012, 16:35:43 EST
- Income, race combine to make perfect storm for kidney diseaseTue, 8 Jun 2010, 18:19:16 EDT
- Tropical storms endure over wet land, fizzle over drySat, 29 Aug 2009, 1:39:27 EDT