Wednesday, June 4, 2008 - 08:21 in Biology & Nature
The odd habit of eating dirt may help bats fight off poisons, new research suggests.
- Eating dirt can be good for the belly, researchers findThu, 2 Jun 2011, 17:36:23 EDT
- Chronic lead poisoning from urban soilsTue, 19 Aug 2008, 11:36:18 EDT
- Nanodiamonds cut through dirt to bring back 'bling' to low-temperature laundryTue, 26 Jun 2012, 10:21:37 EDT
- Broken glass yields clues to climate changeMon, 27 Dec 2010, 16:03:11 EST
- Moderate quantities of dirt make more rainWed, 10 Sep 2008, 9:56:17 EDT