Medical experts warn parents to watch for danger signs of young people getting drunk on the over-the-counter cleansers, which have a high percentage of ethyl alcohol.Six teenagers have shown up in two San Fernando Valley emergency rooms in the last few months with alcohol poisoning after drinking hand sanitizer, worrying public health officials who say the cases could signal a dangerous trend.
- Teens who drink with parents may still develop alcohol problemsWed, 27 Jan 2010, 10:46:26 EST
- Alcohol on TV makes people drink moreTue, 3 Mar 2009, 19:36:54 EST
- Adult-supervised drinking in young teens may lead to more alcohol use, consequencesThu, 28 Apr 2011, 2:04:58 EDT
- Teens and alcohol study: After a few drinks, parenting style kicks inThu, 24 Jun 2010, 0:36:48 EDT
- Owning alcohol-branded merchandise associated with teen drinking behaviorsTue, 3 Mar 2009, 14:36:11 EST