A graft of pomelo — a symbol of good fortune in many Asian cultures — was the likely source of the state's first documented case of huanglongbing, a citrus disease with no known cure that is spread by the Asian citrus psyllid.The worst disease known to the citrus industry may have arrived in California on a bud of friendship.
- Phosphorus starvation linked to symptoms of citrus disease Huanglongbing in new studyTue, 19 Feb 2013, 12:07:04 EST
- Psyllid identification key to area-wide control of citrus greening spreadWed, 3 Nov 2010, 13:05:33 EDT
- Destructive citrus greening disease affecting FloridaTue, 23 Mar 2010, 11:06:21 EDT
- UC Riverside releases new citrus varietyTue, 4 Aug 2009, 17:14:14 EDT
- Genomes of citrus canker pathogens decodedThu, 22 Apr 2010, 17:31:49 EDT