Levels of tetrachloroethylene exceeding safety standards are found beneath offices used by Orange County agencies, including the Sheriff's Department and Social Services Agency. The building is already the subject of two lawsuits.A toxic chemical used in dry cleaning and for degreasing equipment has been found underneath an Orange County building that is already the subject of two lawsuits, officials said Monday.
- Indoor plants can reduce formaldehyde levelsTue, 17 Feb 2009, 14:09:28 EST
- Microbial contamination found in orange juice squeezed in bars and restaurantsWed, 14 Dec 2011, 13:37:22 EST
- Scientists discover new chemical reaction for DNA production in bacteria and virusesFri, 17 Apr 2009, 10:24:54 EDT
- US Environmental Protection Agency opens access to chemical informationThu, 29 Apr 2010, 14:54:14 EDT
- Optical Legos: Building nanoshell structuresThu, 27 May 2010, 15:32:53 EDT