Abandoned as a baby, C. Roy McMillan now devotes his life to fighting abortion at the state's last remaining clinic.JACKSON, Miss. — It was a Wednesday morning in front of the last abortion clinic in Mississippi. C. Roy McMillan was camped outside, as he almost always is.
- Increased risk of prematurity and low birth weight in babies born after 3 or more abortionsWed, 29 Aug 2012, 21:06:23 EDT
- Landsat 5 satellite sees Mississippi River floodwaters lingeringThu, 16 Jun 2011, 22:35:31 EDT
- Abortions generate $95 million a year for Polish doctors as women use illegal private sectorTue, 17 May 2011, 11:34:52 EDT
- A Mississippi river diversion helped build Louisiana wetlands, Penn geologists findSun, 21 Oct 2012, 15:42:28 EDT
- Religious devotion does not impact abortion decisions of young unwed womenMon, 1 Jun 2009, 10:08:50 EDT