Saturday, May 12, 2012 - 02:40 in Earth & Climate
Being surrounded by delicious food all day sounds like a decent way to make a living. And according to Gail Simmons, a judge on Bravo's "Top Chef" and "Top Chef: Just Desserts," it is — but it requires some conscientiousness to not overindulge.
- Office of Naval Research serves up revamped software for Navy chefsWed, 2 Mar 2011, 16:08:42 EST
- Star chef points the wayWed, 10 Feb 2010, 10:52:26 EST
- Popular TV chef recipes 'less healthy' than supermarket ready mealsTue, 18 Dec 2012, 8:34:10 EST
- What's in a name? Perhaps more (or less) moneyTue, 10 Mar 2009, 13:16:47 EDT
- Chefs can create reduced-calorie restaurant foodsFri, 5 Nov 2010, 17:03:07 EDT