Comparison shopping for medical procedures can involve a web of billing codes and arcane terminology, despite efforts in California to simplify things.Californians are still struggling to get straight answers about the cost of common medical procedures despite state efforts aimed at lifting the veil on medical pricing.
- Hospital price transparancy laws in California fall short, study findsTue, 1 Dec 2009, 14:16:44 EST
- Nearly 1 million Californians seek medical care in Mexico annuallyTue, 26 May 2009, 14:43:05 EDT
- Study of 10 other hospitals found no reduction in adverse medical events over 6 yearsWed, 24 Nov 2010, 17:33:59 EST
- Medical debt occurs despite insurance, UA study showsFri, 17 Jun 2011, 15:34:16 EDT
- Shopping around key to a smaller food billTue, 8 Sep 2009, 10:57:15 EDT