Based on techniques developed by an Italian physician and educator, Maria Montessori, the project aims to foster a feeling of joy and well-being among seniors with dementia. Unlike the children's method, developed to teach new concepts to youngsters with disabilities, this approach is geared toward preserving their current skills.
- Students get a feel for soil-water relationshipsMon, 2 Aug 2010, 0:36:51 EDT
- Message in a bottle: Teaching business skills in developing countriesWed, 13 Jul 2011, 13:37:46 EDT
- European group aims to make maths teaching more rigorous and inspiringFri, 29 Aug 2008, 13:29:12 EDT
- Mentoring, skills development associated with improved mental health in foster care childrenMon, 2 Aug 2010, 16:45:34 EDT
- New program teaches preschoolers reading skills, getting along with othersFri, 14 Nov 2008, 6:08:46 EST