California Atty. Gen. Jerry Brown and other law enforcement officials allege that three makers of artificial turf deliberately failed to disclose that their products contain lead. California's attorney general wants to put a new spin on the old admonition "Don't Step on the Grass!"
- Investigators identify cleat/natural grass combination may be less likely to result in ACL injuryWed, 20 Jan 2010, 10:23:11 EST
- Search for salt tolerant grasses aims to improve roadside plantingsWed, 2 Jul 2008, 17:15:13 EDT
- Warming climate could give exotic grasses edge over nativesFri, 29 Jul 2011, 9:32:30 EDT
- First wild grass species and model system for energy crops sequencedWed, 10 Feb 2010, 13:28:25 EST
- California's hydroelectricity production is vulnerable to climate changeTue, 7 Aug 2012, 14:04:53 EDT