Wednesday, June 20, 2012 - 04:00 in Astronomy & Space
ESA’s Euclid mission to explore the hidden side of the Universe – dark energy and dark matter – reached an important milestone today that will see it head towards full construction.
- New 3D map of massive galaxies and black holes offers clues to dark matter, dark energyWed, 8 Aug 2012, 14:51:06 EDT
- Dark matter could transfer energy in the SunWed, 1 Dec 2010, 12:05:59 EST
- Seeking dark matter on a desktopMon, 15 Mar 2010, 12:42:15 EDT
- Dark energy found stifling growth in universeTue, 16 Dec 2008, 13:36:46 EST
- The best way to measure dark energy just got betterThu, 13 Jan 2011, 14:40:31 EST