Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 07:31 in Earth & Climate
Archived data from the Envisat satellite show that the volcanic island of Santorini has recently displayed signs of unrest. Even after the end of its mission, Envisat information continues to be exploited for the long-term monitoring of volcanoes.
- Nea Kameni volcano movement captured by EnvisatTue, 22 May 2012, 13:35:09 EDT
- Envisat captures renewed volcanic activityFri, 7 May 2010, 10:47:02 EDT
- Envisat keeping an eye on the Eyjafjallajoekull volcanoThu, 22 Apr 2010, 17:32:04 EDT
- ESA's Envisat monitors oil spillTue, 27 Apr 2010, 10:37:08 EDT
- New satellite image of ash spewing from Iceland's volcanoMon, 19 Apr 2010, 11:39:04 EDT