Wednesday, March 7, 2012 - 10:00 in Astronomy & Space
International partners are looking ahead to the newest member in a series of weather satellites that deliver images to European forecasters: MSG-3 is set for launch this summer.
- NASA and NOAA's newest GOES satellite ready for actionWed, 1 Sep 2010, 15:08:41 EDT
- GOES satellites watch 2011 approach, look back at 2010Thu, 30 Dec 2010, 16:51:14 EST
- NASA and other satellites keeping busy with this week's severe weatherWed, 9 Mar 2011, 14:37:43 EST
- Joint NASA-French satellite to track trends in sea level, climateTue, 20 May 2008, 13:14:33 EDT
- Final instruments on NASA climate/weather satellite integratedThu, 22 Jul 2010, 16:43:36 EDT