Thursday, June 30, 2011 - 08:30 in Astronomy & Space
ESA’s Integral gamma-ray observatory has provided results that will dramatically affect the search for physics beyond Einstein. It has shown that any underlying quantum ‘graininess’ of space must be at much smaller scales than previously predicted.
- Integral challenges physics beyond EinsteinThu, 30 Jun 2011, 14:38:54 EDT
- Researcher investigates the basis of Einstein's first approximation in the theory of relativityWed, 15 Jul 2009, 11:22:50 EDT
- Gamma-ray photon race ends in dead heat; Einstein wins this roundWed, 28 Oct 2009, 16:37:15 EDT
- Einstein's theory fights off challengersWed, 14 Apr 2010, 14:04:52 EDT
- Einstein was right, McGill astrophysicists sayThu, 3 Jul 2008, 14:36:41 EDT