Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 16:35 in Astronomy & Space
Asteroid Lutetia has been revealed as a battered world of many craters. ESA’s Rosetta mission has returned the first close-up images of the asteroid showing it is most probably a primitive survivor from the violent birth of the Solar System.
- Rosetta's blind date with asteroid LutetiaTue, 15 Jun 2010, 11:25:44 EDT
- Fascinating images from a new worldWed, 14 Jul 2010, 10:37:21 EDT
- Primitive asteroids in the main asteroid belt may have formed far from the sunWed, 15 Jul 2009, 13:38:16 EDT
- Solar wind tans young asteroidsWed, 22 Apr 2009, 13:45:00 EDT
- Asteroid collision forensicsThu, 14 Oct 2010, 10:52:27 EDT