ESA PR 07-2010. Europe's first mission dedicated to studying the Earth’s ice was launched today from Kazakhstan. From its polar orbit, CryoSat-2 will send back data leading to new insights into how ice is responding to climate change and the role it plays in our 'Earth system'.
- Successful launch for ESA's CryoSat-2 ice satelliteThu, 8 Apr 2010, 13:05:18 EDT
- CryoSat-2 exceeding expectationsThu, 1 Jul 2010, 11:09:30 EDT
- CryoSat-2 installed in launch siloThu, 1 Apr 2010, 11:50:37 EDT
- ESA's ice mission delivers first dataTue, 13 Apr 2010, 9:44:05 EDT
- ESA's ice mission arrives safely at launch siteThu, 14 Jan 2010, 9:52:58 EST