The preparatory activities for the launch of ESA's GOCE satellite from the Plesetsk cosmodrome in northern Russia had to be stopped yesterday afternoon (Sunday 7 September) by Eurockot due to an anomaly identified in one of the units of the guidance and navigation subsystem of the launcher's upper stage (Breeze KM ).
- March launch planned for ESA's gravity missionWed, 4 Feb 2009, 10:30:12 EST
- Last-ever look at ESA's gravity satellite GOCEThu, 4 Sep 2008, 10:07:50 EDT
- September launch for ESA's gravity mission GOCETue, 27 May 2008, 11:30:16 EDT
- GOCE team gearing up for new launch dateThu, 2 Oct 2008, 12:56:46 EDT
- Follow the launch of ESA's SMOS and Proba-2 satellitesWed, 28 Oct 2009, 10:57:35 EDT