The first robotic mission to return samples to Earth from Mars took a further step toward realisation with the recent publication of a mission design report by the iMARS Working Group. The report, defines key elements of the future internationally-funded mission involving the cooperation of ESA, NASA and other national agencies.
- Mars Sample Return: Bridging robotic and human explorationTue, 22 Jul 2008, 9:35:37 EDT
- Rendezvous with an asteroidThu, 26 May 2011, 14:40:24 EDT
- NASA's robotic refueling demo set to jumpstart expanded capabilities in spaceThu, 10 Jan 2013, 18:36:13 EST
- Report on controlling NASA mission costsTue, 13 Jul 2010, 11:18:23 EDT
- NASA global precipitation measurement mission passes major reviewTue, 8 Dec 2009, 15:41:45 EST