Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 21:14 in Psychology & Sociology
A new study indicates that American children are spending a great deal of time using various electronic devices, such as TV and video game consoles. John Blackstone reports on this growing trend.
- Action video games boost reading skillsThu, 28 Feb 2013, 20:21:36 EST
- Too much TV, video and computer can make teens fatterMon, 20 Sep 2010, 12:25:43 EDT
- New study suggests most preschool-age children exceed daily screen time recommendationsThu, 28 Oct 2010, 1:32:02 EDT
- TV and computer screen time may be associated with high blood pressure in young childrenMon, 3 Aug 2009, 16:45:45 EDT
- Risk-glorifying video games may lead teens to drive recklessly, new research showsTue, 11 Sep 2012, 19:04:21 EDT