Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 09:14 in Mathematics & Economics
The former Hollywood action star-turned California governor may be facing his most formidable foe in a $40 billion state budget gap caused by the economic decline. Scott Pelley reports.
- Saving a million acre-feet of water through conservation and efficiency in CaliforniaWed, 8 Sep 2010, 0:56:36 EDT
- Big jolt to state economy with new tax on cigarettesMon, 6 Feb 2012, 23:32:51 EST
- Severe climate change costs forecast for Pennsylvania, N.C., Tennessee, N.D.Thu, 25 Sep 2008, 0:30:17 EDT
- When it comes to the environment, education affects our actionsMon, 21 Mar 2011, 13:34:15 EDT
- How to learn a star's true ageTue, 24 May 2011, 16:03:53 EDT