Saturday, November 1, 2008 - 14:22 in Psychology & Sociology
Over time, technology will help today"s children, teens and young adults maintain longer and stronger relationships with their friends than was the case with previous generations, writes CBS News technology analyst Larry Magid.
- Trend in young adults' dating habits, committed relationships may not lead to marriageMon, 25 Jul 2011, 21:31:23 EDT
- CWRU's e-SMART technologies may help young adults self-manage mental illnessTue, 28 Sep 2010, 12:50:09 EDT
- When a man's partner is too close to his friends, his sex life may sufferTue, 9 Aug 2011, 0:32:08 EDT
- Video games linked to poor relationships with friends, familyFri, 23 Jan 2009, 5:49:46 EST
- Helping children and teens deal with stress in an uncertain timeThu, 13 Nov 2008, 14:43:53 EST