Thursday, July 17, 2008 - 14:49 in Earth & Climate
Texas officials gave preliminary approval to the nation's largest wind-power project, a plan to build billions of dollars worth of new transmission lines to bring wind energy from gusty West Texas to urban areas.
- Proposed wind power grid to make wind power more reliableMon, 5 Apr 2010, 15:32:02 EDT
- New study sheds light on the growing US wind power marketFri, 17 Jul 2009, 13:51:44 EDT
- Enough wind to power global energy demandSun, 9 Sep 2012, 16:02:58 EDT
- Scientists find night-warming effect over large wind farms in TexasMon, 30 Apr 2012, 16:35:51 EDT
- Wind and solar can reliably supply 25 percent of Oahu's electricity need, new study showsThu, 17 Mar 2011, 17:34:13 EDT