A proposal by retired major-general Lewis MacKenzie to revive the Avro Arrow CF-105 airplane has CBC Community members talking. MacKenzie told CBC News he brought his plan to the government's attention about a year ago, but says the government wrote off his proposal too quickly.
- Mercury in Mackenzie River delta dramatically higher than previously believedTue, 16 Jun 2009, 12:44:56 EDT
- Cupid's arrow: Notre Dame Research illuminates laws of attractionSat, 9 Feb 2013, 10:33:40 EST
- 'Pep talk' can revive immune cells exhausted by chronic viral infection Wed, 14 Dec 2011, 15:32:55 EST
- Planning is key to a healthy and happy retirement, studies findTue, 21 Jun 2011, 23:31:09 EDT
- Next-Generation Suborbital Researchers Conference a hit, 2011 follow up conference plannedFri, 19 Feb 2010, 10:41:06 EST