Monday, June 25, 2012 - 11:01 in Earth & Climate
Sea levels are rising much faster along the U.S. east coast than they are around the globe, putting some of the world's most prized coastal properties in danger of flooding, the U.S. Geological Survey reports.
- Sea level is rising along US Atlantic coast, say Penn environmental scientistsThu, 10 Dec 2009, 11:22:41 EST
- Bays on US Gulf Coast vulnerable to floodingThu, 2 Oct 2008, 13:21:36 EDT
- Scientists conduct shark survey off US East CoastThu, 13 Aug 2009, 14:11:41 EDT
- Rising seas will affect major US coastal cities by 2100Tue, 15 Feb 2011, 0:33:13 EST
- TRMM satellite sees tropical moisture bring heavy rain, flooding to US East CoastMon, 4 Oct 2010, 17:34:24 EDT