Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 09:00 in Physics & Chemistry
A Toronto balloon artist with a background in biophysics is back home to demonstrate his twisted talents — sculpting blown-up circus versions of nature's microscopic organisms.
- World's smallest wrench puts a new twist on microscopic manipulationMon, 3 Dec 2012, 12:06:13 EST
- Light twists rigid structures in unexpected nanotech findingWed, 17 Mar 2010, 11:52:53 EDT
- NASA Super-TIGER balloon shatters flight recordThu, 24 Jan 2013, 19:35:43 EST
- Detecting tiny twists with a nanomachineSun, 2 Nov 2008, 14:15:43 EST
- Studying volcanoes with balloonsThu, 14 Aug 2008, 14:15:23 EDT