Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 09:31 in Biology & Nature
Ofificals in Burnaby, B.C., are investigating the report of a snakehead fish in a local public pond, concerned that the highly invasive animal could wipe out local species and even threaten small household pets.
- Local elite rule over small villages in IndonesiaThu, 3 Jul 2008, 13:49:46 EDT
- The great pond experiment: Regional vs. local biodiversityThu, 27 May 2010, 18:07:30 EDT
- Researchers find local wildlife protection safeguards entire rangeTue, 22 Feb 2011, 17:22:19 EST
- UH Manoa researchers release results of statewide survey of snail, slug invasions in Hawai'iWed, 26 Nov 2008, 10:22:55 EST
- Invasives threaten salmon in Pacific NorthwestMon, 2 Mar 2009, 3:42:53 EST