Tuesday, May 8, 2012 - 07:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Thousands of people around the world with disabilities such as cerebral palsy, aphasia and Parkinson's are now using MyVoice, a state-of-the art communication technology developed by two University of Toronto students.
- 10,000 people in world-first cerebral palsy studyWed, 2 Jul 2008, 16:07:52 EDT
- Robotics research: Enhancing the lives of people with disabilitiesThu, 7 Aug 2008, 11:08:52 EDT
- The cost of disabilities could reach 77.2 percent of household incomeWed, 4 Jan 2012, 16:34:30 EST
- New rheumatoid arthritis criteria to stave off disabling disease for thousands of peopleThu, 12 Aug 2010, 19:22:12 EDT
- Supports Intensity Scale is effective for identifying needs in people with intellectual disabilityThu, 26 Feb 2009, 17:47:36 EST