Monday, May 7, 2012 - 10:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Twitter has become a key battlefield in the 2012 U.S. presidential contest, with candidates and strategists test-driving themes, reaching politically wired voters and attempting to control the message.
- Study: Voters in battleground states more ambivalent about presidential candidatesMon, 20 Oct 2008, 13:35:28 EDT
- Viewers will receive greatest benefit in presidential town hall debateFri, 3 Oct 2008, 16:35:29 EDT
- Research examines key qualities that voters expect in their presidential candidatesMon, 15 Nov 2010, 17:05:59 EST
- Presidential debates are mostly positive and emphasize policyWed, 24 Sep 2008, 16:07:47 EDT
- Social media and presidential election: Kent State professor examines impact of YouTube, MySpaceFri, 31 Oct 2008, 13:43:16 EDT