Friday, May 4, 2012 - 07:50 in Biology & Nature
Researchers at the New Brunswick Museum are reporting the largest bat population that hibernates in the province has been wiped out by a deadly infection.
- New insights into how deadly amphibian disease spreads and killsMon, 10 May 2010, 16:43:50 EDT
- Can we 'wipe out' MRSA?Tue, 3 Jun 2008, 14:14:33 EDT
- Culling can't control deadly bat diseaseMon, 14 Feb 2011, 11:06:09 EST
- Antibacterial wipes can still spread bacteriaTue, 3 Jun 2008, 14:14:36 EDT
- Social bats pay a price with new fungal diseaseTue, 3 Jul 2012, 14:04:18 EDT