Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 09:30 in Psychology & Sociology
A crop of new parties in Greece have rapidly built an online following that is translating into real electoral clout, as the country prepares to head to the polls in what is expected to be pivotal general elections.
- Elections study: Voters like fresh faces at polling placesTue, 28 Oct 2008, 13:22:14 EDT
- Unique map shows general election results in new lightTue, 11 May 2010, 10:58:09 EDT
- Latest Electoral College forecast shows McCain ahead by as many as 27 votesWed, 17 Sep 2008, 12:22:44 EDT
- Social media study: Conservatives were top tweeters in 2010 electionsThu, 21 Jul 2011, 18:33:49 EDT
- Shopping online, privacy, data protection and third-party trackingWed, 6 Apr 2011, 16:06:17 EDT