Environmental groups urged an appeals court on Wednesday to block Shell from drilling 10 new deep-water wells off Alabama's coast, arguing that U.S. regulators haven't properly reviewed the risks of undersea drilling in the aftermath of the 2010 Gulf of Mexico spill.
- Where has all the Gulf spill oil gone?Tue, 1 Feb 2011, 12:39:02 EST
- ESA's Envisat monitors oil spillTue, 27 Apr 2010, 10:37:08 EDT
- Study confirms oil from Deepwater Horizon disaster entered food chain in the Gulf of MexicoTue, 20 Mar 2012, 15:35:36 EDT
- IODP introduces technology to support deepwater crustal drillingTue, 4 Aug 2009, 9:22:40 EDT
- Deepwater Horizon interim reportWed, 17 Nov 2010, 10:09:49 EST