Tuesday, May 1, 2012 - 21:00 in Biology & Nature
Researchers in Nova Scotia are hoping a new $700,000 fish ladder outside Bridgewater will help an endangered and landlocked fish species escape to the sea and escape extinction.
- Democracy works for Endangered Species Act, study findsThu, 16 Aug 2012, 20:06:06 EDT
- Is 80-year-old mistake leading to first species to be fished to extinction?Wed, 18 Nov 2009, 4:55:26 EST
- Silent streams? Escalating endangerment for North American freshwater fishWed, 10 Sep 2008, 9:57:06 EDT
- Analysis: 2007 legal opinion is a threat to imperiled speciesMon, 3 Aug 2009, 16:24:48 EDT
- Study unravels why certain fishes went extinct 65 million years agoThu, 26 Mar 2009, 13:53:48 EDT