Tuesday, May 1, 2012 - 10:00 in Mathematics & Economics
The right of defendants in a lawsuit might trump the right to privacy of a plaintiff's Facebook photographs, a B.C. Supreme Court hearing has ruled.
- Legal analysis: The health insurance mandate is constitutionalTue, 14 Sep 2010, 16:37:21 EDT
- Looming high court ruling could taint justice, legal expert saysWed, 13 Jan 2010, 18:09:37 EST
- Court privacy rulings a threat to the media, expert saysThu, 8 Apr 2010, 13:05:23 EDT
- Tort reform reduces lawsuit risk; establishes framework for quality improvementsMon, 23 May 2011, 14:34:54 EDT
- Doctors on Facebook risk compromising doctor-patient relationshipThu, 16 Dec 2010, 4:55:16 EST