Monday, April 30, 2012 - 09:00 in Health & Medicine
Four Appletree Medical Group health clinics in Ottawa are using the internet to connect patients with doctors in Toronto for more timely treatment.
- HIV patient care by clinic nurses rather than hospital doctors clinically successful, cost effectiveTue, 19 Jul 2011, 22:34:47 EDT
- Are doctors missing depression medication side effects?Mon, 19 Apr 2010, 16:35:18 EDT
- Use the right metaphor to get patients to enroll in clinical trialsTue, 21 Dec 2010, 10:02:25 EST
- Retail medical clinics attract patients who do not have regular health care providersWed, 10 Sep 2008, 9:56:49 EDT
- Patient-physician compatibility increases odds of following doctor's ordersWed, 21 Apr 2010, 15:06:05 EDT