Monday, April 30, 2012 - 14:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Dr. John Long is attempting to bridge the gap between evolution and engineering by building robots that evolve.
- For robust robots, let them be babies firstThu, 20 Jan 2011, 13:33:39 EST
- Engineered robot interacts with live fishFri, 8 Jun 2012, 11:34:48 EDT
- Wag the Robot? Brown scientists build robot that responds to human gesturesWed, 11 Mar 2009, 9:40:27 EDT
- Researchers learn why robots get stuck in the sand -- and how to keep them goingMon, 9 Feb 2009, 17:23:50 EST
- MIT robotic therapy holds promise for cerebral palsyWed, 20 May 2009, 16:37:00 EDT