Friday, April 27, 2012 - 10:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Golfers around the world could soon be thanking a mathematics professor from Moncton for improving their putting.
- Golfers and golf courses benefit from the use of native grasses in roughsThu, 12 Jun 2008, 11:22:53 EDT
- Golf prolongs lifeFri, 30 May 2008, 10:21:43 EDT
- Sleep apnea therapy improves golf gameMon, 2 Nov 2009, 14:57:43 EST
- When it comes to putting, Tiger and Nicklaus might not have best adviceMon, 14 Jul 2008, 15:49:25 EDT
- The physics of golf ballsSun, 23 Nov 2008, 18:35:59 EST