Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 13:50 in Astronomy & Space
NASA's scheduled flight of space shuttle Enterprise to New York City has been scuppered by a week of poor weather conditions, which have now pushed the delivery of the prototype orbiter back to Friday, the U.S. space agency says.
- NASA unveils new space-weather science toolTue, 23 Feb 2010, 16:13:55 EST
- NASA's Mobile Mars Laboratory almost ready for flightFri, 8 Oct 2010, 16:51:44 EDT
- Nanotech in space: Rensselaer experiment to weather the trials of orbitThu, 12 Nov 2009, 20:46:10 EST
- Bone loss prevention experiment on the last space shuttle flightTue, 5 Jul 2011, 15:03:50 EDT
- NASA's NPP satellite undergoing flight environmental testingFri, 11 Feb 2011, 18:02:20 EST