Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 13:01 in Paleontology & Archaeology
The fact that big dinosaurs laid tiny eggs put them at a huge disadvantage to other mammals and was likely a significant factor leading to their extinction, a new study has found.
- Size of mammals exploded after dinosaur extinctionThu, 25 Nov 2010, 14:34:45 EST
- Last dinosaur before mass extinction discovered Tue, 12 Jul 2011, 21:01:10 EDT
- Mammals grew 1000 times larger after the demise of the dinosaursMon, 29 Nov 2010, 9:31:53 EST
- Some mammals used highly complex teeth to compete with dinosaursWed, 14 Mar 2012, 17:35:27 EDT
- Egg-laying beginning of the end for dinosaursTue, 17 Apr 2012, 23:35:44 EDT