Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 10:30 in Mathematics & Economics
The U.S. government has filed an antitrust lawsuit in New York against Apple Inc. and various major book publishers, saying the parties conspired to raise retail e-book prices.
- 'Smell of old books' offers clues to help preserve themWed, 2 Dec 2009, 19:25:24 EST
- Using digitized books as 'cultural genome,' researchers unveil quantitative approach to humanitiesThu, 16 Dec 2010, 14:37:09 EST
- Why an exciting book is just as thrilling as a hair-raising movieWed, 13 Aug 2008, 5:56:40 EDT
- New NC State study shows it pays to shop around onlineMon, 24 Nov 2008, 9:08:19 EST
- Never forget a Face(book) -- memory for online posts beats faces and booksTue, 15 Jan 2013, 13:32:04 EST