Friday, March 30, 2012 - 04:20 in Mathematics & Economics
In his March 29 federal budget speech, Finance Minister Jim Flaherty concedes that his government needs 'to promote innovation more effectively.' Experts analyze his proposals to do so.
- ASN opposes proposed cuts to medical researchWed, 16 Feb 2011, 12:08:36 EST
- President Obama's 2012 budget: Nation's future depends on science, innovationWed, 16 Feb 2011, 11:05:46 EST
- APS concurs with science emphasis in President Obama's Fiscal Year 2012 budgetTue, 15 Feb 2011, 10:02:36 EST
- People predict budgets better on annual basisThu, 17 Jul 2008, 10:15:30 EDT
- Create new federal center to spur Medicare and Medicaid innovationWed, 3 Mar 2010, 18:09:36 EST