Thursday, March 29, 2012 - 16:30 in Earth & Climate
Climatologist Michael E. Mann talks to Georgoe Stroumboulopoulos Tonight about the uneasy relationship between science and politics, the climate change "debate," and the muzzling of scientists by governments like Canada's.
- Election forecasters preparing for historic electionMon, 23 Jun 2008, 2:21:41 EDT
- How do political debates affect advertising?Wed, 14 Sep 2011, 17:34:31 EDT
- Small male chimps use politics, rather than aggression, to lead the pack, U of Minnesota study saysMon, 2 Feb 2009, 13:46:06 EST
- The human cause of climate change: Where does the burden of proof lie?Thu, 3 Nov 2011, 15:37:06 EDT
- Researchers find linkages between climate change and political, human impacts among ancient MayaThu, 8 Nov 2012, 15:08:11 EST